Manager, Quality Data & Analytics
Newark, CA /
Supply Chain – Supplier Quality /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
You will play one of the leading roles in development of company-wide Quality processes, coordination of core business data and implementation of a company Quality system. You will act as a liaison across functional areas such as Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Engineering. To be successful in this role, you will need to establish strong partnerships and have a hands-on approach to managing data and business processes from the ground up. As a result, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the EV manufacturing processes and enterprise management systems. Other things you should know about this position are:
1. You will be part of the evolution of a game changing electric vehicle manufacturer.
2. You will be a peer with some of the brightest people with working experience in the greatest companies of our time: Tesla, BMW, Ford, Apple, Amazon, and more.
- Lead the effort to collect, validate and scrub Quality data, identify issues and propose solutions as well as core business KPIs.
- Work with cross functional teams to define to-be business processes in each functional area including supply chain, engineering, manufacturing, quality, sales and service.
- Support the effort to develop business requirement documents in great details. Identify gaps between out-of-box solutions and end user requirements. Partner with consultants and end users to create solutions to close gaps.
- Design and create reports to address operational concerns. Propose solutions based on data and facts to support executive level decision making processes.
- Lead system enhancement and process improvement projects to move projects forward in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering or related areas
- Understanding of quality principles, product development processes, and data analysis. Able to show teamwork to resolve problems and a thought process to drive successful solutions.
- Team development and demonstrated leadership in organizations.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with mass production or assembly lines is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- Programing skill is a plus
- Experience in execution or implementation of ERP system (Infor LN, SAP, Oracle, Plex, etc.) is a plus
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.