Intern, Electrical Systems Integration
Newark, CA /
Electronics & Software – Infotainment, Controls, and Integration /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Manage and execute the process of vehicle logger data collection/storage on a frequent basis with the vehicle fleet
- Work with Vehicle Network tools like CANalyzer and CAPL scripts to analyze vehicle CAN data
- Support and manage ECU flashing for the vehicle fleets on a frequent basis
- Work with technicians and engineers to analyze vehicle electrical hardware systems to troubleshoot issues
- Assist engineers to do on-road vehicle tests and data collection
- Support test harness preparation for the bench testing EE systems or to connect devices, etc. to the vehicle harness
- Bachelor’s degree or candidate for a similar degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, automotive systems, or another related field
- An understanding of basic Electrical Systems
- Experience or knowledge of basic communication protocols and any associated tools
- Interest in learning about a cutting-edge electric vehicle and how it works
- Electric vehicle systems experience
- High voltage systems experience
- Matlab/Simulink automatic code generation experience
- Prior electronics or automotive internship experience
- Formula SAE participation
Nice to Have but not Required:
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.