Retail Marketing Lead East
Marketing & Communications – Experiential Marketing /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Retail Marketing Lead for Eastern Region is responsible for supporting the North America Lucid Studio(s) and Sales teams in planning and executing compelling and efficient marketing plans aimed at generating increased awareness and sales in local markets. We are looking for an individual with previous experience in developing, supporting, and evolving a brand’s image at the retail level and the ability to drive quality traffic and awareness to our studios.
- Work with Retail Marketing Lead in North America to align strategy and plans, including working closely with the marketing and sales department to ensure localization visuals.
- Partners closely with the sales and studio teams at the national and local level to ensure the achievement of monthly and annual sales targets through the creation and execution of quarterly regional marketing plans.
- Ability to create regional marketing plans for multiple retail locations based on a solid understanding of local markets, geolocation, demographics & psychographics.
- Measure, report out, and optimize the marketing plans based on results.
- Manages the regional budget and is responsible for vendor management, local spending and KPIs.
- Ensure the Studios have all the correct visuals and prompts needed to support tactical initiatives as agreed with the European team.
- Creating and delivering consistent studio consumer-facing materials (invitations, messages, templates…)
- Investigate local Brand Partnerships (E.g., car clubs, hotels, hospitality…) in line with corporate guidelines and local media outlets to increase visibility, awareness, and sales.
- Supporting and overseeing all marketing activities related to new studio openings (including partnerships, email support, CRM support, marketing onboarding, digital reach)
- Gathers feedback and works with the brand team on new developments and improvements.
- Strengths for Success:
- Capable of collaborating closely with cross-functional departments to design, execute, measure, and report on a holistic plan to generate studio awareness, foot traffic and help increase sales.
- Retail brand management experience includes using all marketing tools to position/communicate the brand, focusing on events, local activations, CRM, Out of home, advertisement, and media.
- Understanding of ROI – the ability to assess the impact on the business of marketing initiatives and maximize return on investments.
- Creative ability to generate out-of-the-box ideas and influence marketing effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communication, Business, or related fields.
- 5+ years of retail marketing experience, preferably in the automotive or luxury industries.
- Extensive event marketing experience
- Digital marketing experience with a proven track record
- Excellent communicator and motivator gathers and consolidates all the cross-functional resources needed to deliver successful marketing plans.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in CRM management, preferably in Salesforce
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and complete multiple projects simultaneously within time constraints and with strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Understanding of the automotive market, including key industries, customer segments, and regulatory environment.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and able to work independently and collaboratively within a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness to travel extensively within North America and occasionally internationally.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education, and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
· California San Francisco Bay Area - $88,000 - 110,000 per year
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.