Technical Project Manager, Advanced Cell Development
Newark, CA /
Hardware Engineering – Battery Lab & Algorithms /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Technical Project Manager for the Advanced Battery Cell Technology team. Successful candidates will utilize their strong organizational and planning skills alongside subject-matter experts to ensure successful execution of multiple internal and external projects.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to define milestones and create detailed project plans
- Track and maintain schedules across multiple development projects, recommending course-correction when necessary
- Proactively identify critical-path actions, risks, and opportunities to accelerate progress
- Aggressively seek out and promote more efficient processes for communication, collaboration, and documentation
- Develop and execute collaboration strategies and programs with advanced material technology companies
- Work with technical leaders to scope, budget, and plan resources for projects appropriately
- Work with external vendors to source and facilitate physical samples
- 3+ years of related work experience as a Technical Project Manager or Lead, preferably in a technology development environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships with internal and external technical & business stakeholders
- Strong documentation and communication skills with broad range of technical/non-technical and internal/external audiences
- Experience with collaboration and project management tools such as Atlassian products, Quickbase, Microsoft Project, OmniPlan, Asana, etc.
- Experience working Li-ion cells and related technology is a plus
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.