Sales Associate, Tysons Galleria
Retail – Field Sales /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As a Sales Associate in a Lucid Studio, this entry level role’s primary focus will be to guide customers on their journey with Lucid. This role is pivotal in ensuring a seamless and personalized customer experience towards ownership. If you are achievement-oriented, thrive in goal-focused settings, and have exceptional relational skills, then you'll excel as a Lucid Sales Associate.
- Customer Engagement
- Needs Assessment: Effectively gauge customer needs through personalized interactions and insightful questioning.
- Product Expertise: Leverage your in-depth knowledge of Lucid products to offer tailored answers and solutions to customer inquiries.
- Customer Relationships: Build and nurture customer relationships to foster brand loyalty.
- Sales Targets
- Demand Fulfillment: Guide the customer through the ordering process of Lucid new vehicles.
- Goal-Oriented: Meet and exceed performance targets, linking sales with exceptional customer experiences.
- Pipeline Management: Maintain and build a robust sales pipeline through disciplined practices.
- CRM: Utilize CRM tools like Salesforce to track and manage customer interactions.
- Communication & Presentation
- Clear Communication: Use exceptional oral and written communication skills to deliver clear and relevant information.
- Active Listening: Employ active listening techniques to provide solutions that are genuinely helpful to customers.
- Learning: Develop skillsets through our training programs, mentorship and hands on experience.
- Operational Tasks
- Asset Management: Assume responsibility for Studio assets, including high-value test-drive vehicles.
- Time Management: Prioritize tasks to balance brand-building efforts with studio sales objectives.
- Test Drives: Coordinate and facilitate customer test drive experiences.
- 1+ year professional experience in a customer facing position; retail, luxury, or hospitality/food service strongly preferred. Automotive experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred. High school degree or GED required.
- Passionate about electric vehicles and the premium vehicle market.
- Exceptional communication skills, encompassing active listening, clear verbal articulation, and proficient written communication, ensuring effective and concise conveyance of information.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills, as well as retain product knowledge and develop an understanding of the competitive landscape in automotive
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Capability to manage and respond effectively to customer feedback.
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to achieving company objectives.
- Availability to work flexible hours including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain a DMV Salesperson License.
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate customer test drives
- Willingness to travel for on-boarding and training.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of a secondary language is a plus.
- Microsoft Office, CRM tools (Salesforce preferred), and retail business systems user experience a plus.
- Physical capacity to stand for extended periods and perform tasks like twisting, bending, squatting, and reaching, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
· AZ, GA, PA, IL - $22/hr + commission
· CA (Non-Bay Area), WA, MA, VA, FL - $23/hr + commission
· CA Bay Area - $26/hr + commission
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.