Lobby Ambassador, Newark
Newark, CA /
Retail – Field Sales /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid is a luxury brand, it is important for each and every guest to feel welcomed and supported during their visit at Lucid.
- Proactively greet guests within the lobby, direct the sign-in process, and respond to any requests or support needs
- Build relationships and rapport with all Lucid employees and visitors
- Assist in the employee store. Selling merchandise and supporting with inventory efforts
- Be knowledgeable about our product and company, assisting with sales activities as needed.
- Working with multiple teams to ensure an excellent guest experience
- Exceed standards for personal appearance and grooming at all times
- Facilitate lobby safety, cleanliness, and security
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of experience in a front desk role, with a consistent track record of strong overall performance
- Ability to stand/walk for several hours at a time
- Exceptional listening skills to accurately identify guest inquiries and concerns and address them appropriately
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Have a passion for excellence, and a curiosity for innovation and improvements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
- Previous Receptionist or front desk experience in a busy environment
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.