Simulation Software Engineer ADAS/AD
Autonomous Driving – Autonomous Driving
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Software Engineer for our ADAS / Autonomous Driving team. This position requires a strong background in automotive simulation, modelling and testing.
- Work on a state-of-the-art simulation pipeline for the test and development of ADAS/AD features allowing rapid definition and scalable management of the vast number of required scenarios
- Integrate simulations with various closed-loop test environments like SIL and HIL
- Collaborate with a diverse team of engineers and testers to meet the necessary simulation targets
- Demonstrate excellent in OO programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java
- Familiarity with game engines such as Unreal and Unity, or automotive simulators (e.g. VTD, CarMaker)
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Strong communication skills
- Efficient use of Linux scripting and automation capabilities
- Knowledge with descriptive interfaces like XML, YAML
- Experience with 3D modelling and CAD
- Background in sensor and actuator modelling
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science/Engineering, Data Engineering or other related fields
- Ideally 3+ years of work experience or a Ph.D. in a related field
- Advanced degrees preferred
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.