Regional Retail Manager, Northeast
Chicago, IL /
Retail – Field Sales /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The regional sales manager's primary responsibility is to lead studio teams to ensure sales and delivery targets are achieved while delivering your region's Lucid brand and ownership experience.
The regional sales manager will directly impact defining the retail experience for our customers and teams under the greater Lucid umbrella. They should be results driven with a bias for action, motivating, diligent but empathetic, and committed to providing exceptional customer experiences.
Our ideal candidate is a curious problem solver who sees opportunities and pulls from various experiences in Automotive (Sales, Finance, Re-sale, Operations, Marketing, Fleets sales, New product launch, Parts, Distribution etc) to get things done in alignment with Lucid standards.
- Overall ownership results for Lucid’s retail operations for the Northeast, including lead generation, sales performance, vehicle deliveries, customer experiences, teams, and the Lucid brand.
- Drive the region to success, utilizing key performance indicators based on data.
- Continually explore and identify region-specific opportunities and challenges, maximizing opportunities and developing solutions for the challenges.
- Be a role model for pipeline management with a strong hands-on approach to educate and coach team members on how to evaluate both Studio and individual data to deliver a high success rate of forecasting and achieving goals.
- Develop and nurture personal relationships with your region’s customers and retail stakeholders.
- Serve as a present and available role model by exemplifying exceptional work ethic and customer experience delivery through a lead-from-the-front approach.
- Recruit high-performing and empathetic Studio leadership who can achieve results, keep the team motivated, and deliver the Lucid Customer Experience.
- Translate Lucid’s global plan into one that can be executed in your region.
- Coach and develop Studio leadership by providing specific feedback.
- Inspire and motivate field teams to deliver excellence at every touchpoint for their customers.
- Manage your schedule to effectively balance the demands across your region.
- Ensure your region’s locations maintain compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements and regulations.
- Remain current with industry trends and monitor the strengths and performance of the competition.
- Ensure retail locations within your region align with Lucid brand strategies and standards.
- Hold field leadership accountable for the successful achievement of company goals.
- Create an inclusive workplace and diverse team.
- Expectation of ~70% travel with weekend and holiday work.
- Proven ability to deliver quantifiable results on lead generation, pipeline development, sales, delivery, and customer satisfaction.
- 10+ years of experience leading regional teams and multiple retail locations.
- Automotive experience required. Candidates without automotive experience will not be considered.
- Possess a perpetual curiosity for people, products, and the market.
- An inclination for nurturing, developing, and leading exceptional customer-oriented teams.
- Adept at executive-level stakeholder communication.
- Passion for creating post-luxury experiences.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing, or related discipline preferred.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and operational skills.
- Ability and willingness to be hands-on with all elements of field operations.
- Familiarity with CRM tools preferred.
- Ability to acquire a sales license and maintain a current driving license
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.