IT Engineering Lead
Newark, CA /
Electronics & Software – Information Technology /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an IT Engineering Lead. You will be developing software driven automation solutions, leading integrations for cloud and on premise based systems. Our ideal candidate will have experience leading a technical team, exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Identify opportunities for automation and implement integrated processes that drive operational excellence.
- Become known to your peers, for your expertise in your chosen area and ability and willingness to teach and mentor others, and friendly demeanor
- Debugging and fixing operational issues, such as problems with system configuration, system provisioning, and user access.
- Partner with team members to develop end to end solutions through the integration of existing platforms .
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow.
- Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions.
- Develop software driven automation solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- develop documentation, diagrams, for all IT systems related project
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Kept a keen eye on security issues in every project you work on, contributed to improving security in the systems that were already in place
- Lead integrations for cloud and on premise based systems.
- Manage demand and delivery through internal teams, suppliers and partners and create value based metrics and dashboards.
- Partner with counterparts to implement and operationalize controls necessary for security, SOX and internal policies.
- Strong emphasis on SRE as an engineering discipline with a focus on automation.
- 10+ of progressively increasing responsibility in IT with 5 plus years in IT Software development
- 5+ year of automation and implementing integrated processes that drive operational excellence.
- Superb interpersonal skills, capable of working with multi-functional technical and business teams and varying levels of management.
- Capable of writing detailed solution specs, diagrams, best practices/standards documentation, operating procedures, test plans/test reports, etc.
- Experience supporting a hyper growth environment.
- Experience with configuration management tools and practices
- Experience building and supporting Frontend, Backend, and Cloud Services Development
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot instability in distributed systems and drive operational excellence.
- Monitor and stress test systems to collect metrics for tuning and capacity planning.
- Experience leading a technical team.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.