Intern, Strategic Program Development, Summer 2024
People – Talent Acquisition /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The people team is looking for a creative, solutions-driven, and dynamic Strategic Program Development Intern to join our growing team at Lucid Motors. You will be responsible for ensuring a best-in-class experience for future professionals that showcase our people, culture, technology and impact on society.
- Research, Develop, and implement a new college graduate rotational program.
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to develop the scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, and timing for new initiatives
- Reviewing trends to ensure they align with a company's strategic goals
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Ability to build strategic programs from the ground up.
- Assist with execution of summer program event planning, set-up, and tear down.
- Field(s) of study: Human Resources, Business Analyst, Entrepreneurship, or related field
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, or master’s degree program at an accredited university.
- Proof of enrollment in current or into next program (MS) Related project experience
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Detail-oriented and organized mindset
- Ability to plan, implement, and manage programs and events.
- Ability to effectively partner with all levels of management.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment with limited structure using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and a collaborative team spirit.
- Timing: May-August, or June-September pending class schedules.
- Duration of Internship: Our internship program is 12 weeks; the end date is flexible based on individual needs.
- Work Location & Environment: This position will be in Newark, CA, and is fully in-person. The working environment will be a mix of lab & office work.
- Compensation: Student compensation is based on location and current degree level, non-negotiable.
- Visa Sponsorship: Lucid may but is not obligated to sponsor foreign national employees requiring company sponsorship for U.S. employment authorization.
- Relocation: One round trip flight to the assigned work location from/to permanent residence.
- Housing/Transportation: You must provide your own living arrangements and transportation in the local area.
- Background Check: All offers of employment are contingent on clearing a background check.
- Drug Screening: All offers of employment are contingent on passing a drug screen.
- Medical benefits: Dental and vision on day 1 for all interns working 32+ hours a week; medical for interns in California working 32+ hours a week.
The hourly range for internships specific to the location is $28/hr-$68/hr and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account: degree level and job-specific domain. You may be eligible for additional compensation as well as access to our medical, dental, and vision programs.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.