Casa Grande, AZ /
Manufacturing – Manufacturing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for an experienced Pre delivery Manager to support the relevant testing & inspection processes that would lead us to launch successfully a quality vehicle in a fast-paced and cross-functional greenfield environment. The successful candidate will be working with all the factory functions that enables best in class manufacturing processes and engineering designs to be produced in volume with exceptional world-class quality. The applicant must be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to join our Quality Control team.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing process to eliminate waste
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines
- Create an environment where every employee is valued for their contributions, and they understand how they impact the success of the company
- Set production goals, create a monitoring process to ensure success and continuously communicate the progress to the team promoting a solid engagement
- Drive world-class quality standards for our luxury vehicle through in station process control and driving defect resolution to the point of origin
- Develop and implement robust training plans for supervisors and team members
- Develop and assist in the implementation of manufacturing engineering’s policies, specifications, procedures and work processes within the EV manufacturing environment
- Create, implement and review all manufacturing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and workstation layouts
- Specify all tooling and equipment for all current and planned quality inspection needs
- Forge excellent cross-functional relationships between engineering, quality, projects, and manufacturing
- Identify, trial and implement new tools, equipment, and processes
- Travel up to 25%, occasionally on short notice
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and +10 years of equivalent experience required in automotive Industry
- Exemplary verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability to build outstanding teams and interface well with senior management
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Kaizen 5S and Six Sigma process
- Capability to implement and drive a quality operating system within the Quality Control department
- Experience methodizing production workstations for ergonomics and efficiency
- Ability to create improvement plans for quality with productive areas to achieve desired results
- Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing certification
- Masters preferred
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.