Maintenance Supervisor - Paint
Casa Grande, AZ /
Manufacturing – Manufacturing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an Automobile Factory Maintenance Supervisor - Paint. Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of maintenance/process experience in an Automotive Manufacturing facility and be capable of leading a small multi-trade team. Our ideal candidate will possess both mechanical and electrical familiarity with tools and equipment typically found in today’s manufacturing environment in the Paint Department.
The Maintenance Supervisor will report to the Paint Maintenance Manager. The ideal candidate will develop a team of maintenance technicians that will troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment and processes in the Automotive Assembly plant. The candidate will prepare high-level and detailed reports to track equipment uptime and maintenance costs as well as develop and put in place programs that result in cost savings and efficiency gains. To succeed in this role, the Maintenance Supervisor shall be able to use a CMMS system to schedule downtime activities and manage and order spare parts inventory.
- Responsible for coordinating all safety training and skills development for the maintenance team under their control.
- Reinforces compliance with LOTO and other safety programs including audits and observation tours.
- Writes and revises job classification specifications.
- Participates in hiring process of maintenance technicians.
- Supervise Maintenance supervisors across multiple shifts.
- Acts as Maintenance Supervisor when circumstances warrant.
- Develop and maintain spare parts storage, inventory and control.
- Interfaces with counterparts in other departments of the Factory.
- Design and develop the CMMS system to implement a TPM strategy.
- Track budgets and report on Maintenance costs, PM effectiveness, labor hours and operating budgets.
- Coordinate repairs to and/or troubleshoot process equipment.
- Plan and schedule downtime maintenance activities for condition-based repairs and Preventative and Predictive Maintenance strategies.
- Maintain all process equipment per the OEM manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Order spare parts and tools.
- Maintain shop records and drawings.
- Work with Newark, CA Central Engineering department to facilitate information flow in developing future improvements, launches and additions to the factory.
- Coordinate equipment installations between plant technicians and installation contractors.
- Develops projects that will support continuous improvement and increase production line efficiencies.
- Proven experience as a maintenance Coordinator, Supervisor or Technician
- Current knowledge of effective Asset Management programs such as Maximo or SAP
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of training and program management best practices.
- Strong presentation skills & ability to lead a maintenance team autonomously.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors.
- BS in an electrical or mechanical related field and five years of Maintenance experience; or any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Rockwell ControlLogix PLC programming and maintenance experience.
- Ethernet network troubleshooting.
- Proficient in Autocad drawing 2D.
- Navisworks 3D modeling.
- Fanuc P-700 and S-710 robot electrical and mechanical maintenance.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.