Mobile Service Technician, Munich
Munich, BY /
Retail – Field Service /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Mobile Technician is a unique position within the Lucid Service family. This position requires an experienced self-employed specialist with in-depth knowledge of diagnosis, maintenance, and repair of Lucid Motor vehicles. Our ideal candidate has an "everything is possible" attitude and goes about his or her tasks with vigor and determination. This role requires someone who can work independently and be customer-oriented. Applicants are expected to excel in their respective fields, have the ability to learn quickly, and strive for perfection in a fast-paced environment. This position also requires the ability to self-manage all areas of the repair facility, including parts management and customer service.
- You will manage a Lucid Satellite Center and oversee day-to-day operations at a partner workshop
- Working as a service consultant
- Performing tasks in the parts department including ordering, returns, and inventory management
- Travel to customer sites to perform on-site maintenance and repairs
- Working directly with customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Diagnosis, maintenance, and repair of Lucid Motors vehicles
- Working effectively with the appropriate software environment to properly and fully document all interactions with customer vehicles
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge of high voltage and general automotive electrical systems
- Proper implementation and documentation of the work processes, precise determination of the main concern through oral questioning and visual assessment (precise assessment of customer needs)
- Precise documentation of customer concerns for diagnosis and repair
- Follow the correct procedures for documenting repair orders.
- Explain all service options to customers, including time and cost estimates
- Tracking of all customer vehicles through the maintenance and repair process
- Ensuring the work done meets Lucid's exacting standards before returning the vehicle to the customer - as a final quality control step
- Invoicing and receipt of payment
- Conduct a thorough returns process and ensure all customer requests have been met
- so that the customer understands all the services provided and any questions that may arise are answered
- Completion of customer service tasks, such as B. Answering phone calls, scheduling appointments (if necessary)
- Call customers to inform them of the status of the repair and the completion of the repair
- Building a good relationship with customers that leads to lasting relationships
- Creative problem solving and quick action in a hectic, fast-paced environment
- Review of schedule to plan travel time and visit duration for mobile services
- Demonstrate attention to detail and passion for positive customer experiences
- Responsible for the appearance, cleanliness, and organization of the satellite center and all equipment
- You have a passion for sustainable mobility and for change in the automotive industry
- Completed vocational training as a mechatronics technician
- Knowledge of high-voltage multimedia, driver assistance, air conditioning, and general electrical vehicle systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization
- Working independently and in a team
- Ability to use basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office as well as learn proprietary DMS software
- Forklift driver's license or opportunity to obtain driver's license within 30 days of hire
- Must have a valid driver's license
- AA/BS in Automotive Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience with diagnosis and repair of electric vehicles
- Experience in repairing premium vehicles
- Previous OEM Master Technician certification
- Completed master examination in the automotive sector
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.