Engineer, Dynamic Sealing Systems
Newark, CA /
Hardware Engineering – Body Structures /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
WE are looking for an automotive Dynamic Sealing Systems Engineer. If you’re the kind of person who sees a problem, develops a solution, and engineers an improvement no one’s asked for yet, then we want to talk with you!
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and be excellent at multi-tasking.
- Be responsible for the design and development of automotive sealing systems including side doors, hood, and trunk lid
- Work efficiently within a multidisciplinary cooperative environment
- Interface with in-house cross-functional teams
- Project engineering aspects with suppliers and program management
- Support testing activities to ensure that the components are designed to achieve the desired standards for performance, durability, and quality
- Expertise in dynamic sealing systems
- Experience CATIA v5 or v6
- 5 to 10 years of experience in automotive sealing systems (OEM or Supplier)
- Proof of excellence in your past position, while demonstrating profound creativity in resolving design problems
- Experience in full life cycle, from concept to prototype to full production
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or higher
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.