Sr. HR Program Manager
Newark, CA /
People & Places – Human Resources /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for an HR Program Manager to lead our efforts to document, improve, and scale our processes across all HR functions and harmonized with other corporate functions. Scaling is critical to enable a successful doubling or tripling of our employee population as we approach the start of production over the next year.
- Own and manage the project plan of HR operational processes
- Drive and execute the project plan, including change management and adoption
- Understand numerous, interrelated HR processes and tools
- Quickly resolve issues when they arise and address the root cause to build business resilience
- Continuously drive improvements and automation to increase quality, improve experience, and enable rapid scaling
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies
- Ensure data accuracy and process integrity
- Collaborate closely with our internal HR teams
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders (such as Payroll, Accounting, Finance, IT, and external service providers)
- Support the VP of People and HR team where needed
- 5 plus years of experience in operations
- Proven work experience in HR operations, operations, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Diverse HR experience (HRIS, payroll, benefits, immigration, etc.) preferred
- Global or international company experience preferred
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the ability to manage effectively numerous concurrent projects and tasks in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage operations
- Demonstrated ability to design and improve operational processes
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements
- Demonstrated successful delivery of results through influence and cross-functional collaboration
- A self-starter, who will take the initiative to lead and drive improvements without constant direction
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in operations management, Human Resources Management, or another relevant field, or equivalent experience
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.