PLM (3DEXPERIENCE) Developer
Newark, CA /
Hardware Engineering – Program Management /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The PLM Applications (3DEXPERIENCE) Developer is an integral part of the engineering and development team. S/he will be responsible for PLM applications and tool development, configuration and customization, production support and research, including implementation and rollout of new software releases.
- Work with the PLM and Engineering Tools teams to sustain, configure and customize Lucid’s 3DExperience PLM environment to meet business requirements
- Provide quick resolution for production code issues.
- Provide effort estimate for deliverables required to resolve issues.
- Setup and maintain 3DX application platform infrastructure.
- Monitor application health and provide recommendations for improvements to deployment and infrastructure
- Work collaboratively with application end users to understand their issues and work requirements.
- Provide automation solutions to reduce redundant effort and errors
- Configure and customize 3DX application platform and tools (e.g., CATIA and DELMIA) to satisfy business needs.
- Work with 3rd party service providers to augment capability where needed.
- Develop and deploy integrations of the 3DX platform to other enterprise systems at Lucid (e.g., ERP, MES, CRM, etc.)
- Research, plan and implement minor and major upgrades (e.g., code updates and new software releases) to Lucid’s 3DX system with internal team members and partners
- Provide clear input to the project team on schedules, issues, and deliverables related to work.
- Minimum 5 years’ of work in Enovia/3DExperience - Experience in later releases (e.g., 2017x or later) also a plus. I including experience implementing Dashboard/ BI Widgets
- Working familiarity with 3DX platform tools like CATIA and DELMIA etc.
- Experience in XPDM tool (i.e. data exchange) and Power’By
- Experience in 3DX platform installation setup and maintenance.
- Must have knowledge of code change management tools like git etc.
- Experience with software infrastructure including Windows/Linux OS, MS SQL, Oracle, Apache TomEE. Experience with cloud infrastructure (e.g., AWS, GSP and Azure) is a plus.
- Experience with automotive product development and industries with an emphasis on physical product development and manufacturing is highly valued.
- Experience in planning activities and integration management in an engineering and supplier collaboration environment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex development projects and identify critical elements.
- Detail-oriented with strong record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally between engineering, IT, Manufacturing and supply chain personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.