Sr. Construction Project Manager, Facilities
Casa Grande, AZ /
Manufacturing – Facilities /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The successful candidate will have spent considerable time launching new plants and/or new products in an automotive manufacturing environment. This position requires partnership with internal departments that include building Facilities, General Assembly, Body Weld, Power Train and Logistics. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his/her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective field to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to independently manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management and manufacturing engineering project team.
- Ability to drive big picture goals while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints.
- Ability to quickly identify construction issues and to quickly evaluate escalation to management where appropriate.
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work.
- Ability to read construction drawings, single line electrical drawings and P&ID drawings.
- 15+ years of Construction Project Manager experience with increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor Degree in in Construction Management or other Engineering discipline as a minimum, Master Degree is preferred.
- Bi-lingual written and spoken (English and Spanish).
- Experience with automotive manufacturing and construction projects in support of manufacturing equipment installations.
- OSHA 30 training.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.