Senior iOS Mobile Application Developer
Newark, CA /
Digital – Infotainment /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will be a key member of our Mobile development team, responsible for developing robust mobile applications for Lucid. You will define and maintain connectivity APIs to work with our mobile application and cloud services. You will take ownership and provide technical leadership in the design and evolution of features.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· Have technical depth in iOS architecture, development, and best practices in modern mobile app development
· Are self-motivated and dedicated to writing clean, performant, and maintainable code
· Have a strong desire to learn new technologies beyond iOS Development (ex., Flutter, Android, etc.)
· Have a strong analytical and problem-solving attitude
· Are skilled at investigating issues, documenting, and proposing solutions to problems
· Experienced in working with Agile scrum methodologies
- 3+ years Programming Experience with Swift, UIKit, or SwiftUI
- Significant experience building production-level iOS Applications
- Contributed to at least one app in the AppStore
- Understanding and experience working with cloud services
- Experience with GitHub or GitLab source control systems
- BS in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math) related degree
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy (Core Bluetooth) and how it works on iOS
- Understand BLE complexities and challenges on iOS Applications
- Have shipped iOS Applications with BLE capabilities
- Have automotive systems development
- Experience developing for Apple Watch, Siri, and other iOS technologies
- Experience with NFC or UWB
- Mobile Development Experience using Flutter
- Mobile Development Experience in Android (Native)
- MS in Computer Science or other STEM related degree
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
· California (Bay Area) - $127,000 - $181,500
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.