Newark, CA /
Retail Operations – Sales /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Director, Service will continue building a strong operationally ready organization to drive, support and grow the business objectives for the service organization. They direct the team creating and implementing the processes and systems for technical and tactical support, technical publications, on-going training, parts supply, and regulatory and compliance relationships.
The Director, Service will put all systems and processes into practice to deliver on the company’s stated brand goals for exceptional customer experience.
- Process Workflow: Define and implement processes to support all service and business operations, including production support
- Serviceability: Partner with engineering, quality and manufacturing to improve vehicle design to minimize field repairs
- Technical Publications: Build a comprehensive suite of owner and service documentation (including Owners, Service, Parts, Flat Rate, D&O, Wiring)
- NHTSA – Tread Act Compliance: Ensure compliance with all federal and state regulatory agencies. Define and drive processes for periodic reporting and recall campaigns
- Systems Design: Partner with ERP Committee to integrate all processes into ERP lifecycle system, including implementing a Dealer Management System
- Parts: Define field replaceable parts and distribution plan
- Tooling: Establish all tooling (standard, specialized, and diagnostics) required to facilitate rapid and effective vehicle repairs
- Collision Repair: Develop a network of certified collision repair centers and manage the ongoing collision repair process
- Quality Field Reporting: Continuously improve quality by accurately capturing field issues and implementing a CAPA (Corrective Action Preventative Action) process
- Service Locations: Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Retail Development to determine location, size, and rollout timing for service locations.
- AS or BS in mechanical technology or graduate from an automotive vocational school
- At least ten years of automotive experience
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Experience at a national and international level position preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.