Staff Software Quality Assurance
Digital – Software Quality & Validation /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Software Quality Assurance/Process Engineering professional for a position as a SQA Lead. This is not a software quality testing role. This position requires an experienced professional with a strong background in software quality process engineering. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly, and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Define all key processes and procedures including tool guidance/work instructions
- Maintain process libraries compliant with standards such as Automotive SPICE, ISO/IEC 15504, ISO 26262, and with lifecycles such as Agile SCRUM and the V-Model
- Facilitate process implementation and provide software quality training
- Work collaboratively to define key performance indicators and softwaremetrics for software quality and productivity
- Coordinate software quality metrics data collection
- Plan and execute software quality assurance activities for programs
- Tailor the standard processes according to the program needs
- Perform audits and track non-compliances to closure
- Plan and implement continuous process improvements
- Summarize the quality activities performed in the quality management report
- Present process compliance status to the program executive team as well as other audiences
- 8+ years of experience in auditing and process engineering
- Experience in definition and deployment of new processes
- Experience in process compliance/internal quality audits
- Experience in implementation of process models and standards such as CMMI, ASPICE, ISO 9001
- Strong facilitation and training skills
- Experience in project management
- Experience with Atlassian Suite, Git,
- Experience with agile and waterfall SW development methodologies
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree, in a related engineering discipline or equivalent experience
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
· California (Bay Area) - $127,000-$181,500
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.