UX Program Manager
Newark, CA /
Brand & Product Design – User Experience /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Currently, we are looking for a full-time UX Program Manager with a strong passion for creating amazing experiences on screen and in physical environments, and an equally strong interest in the future of user experience, to assist with designing and marketing our range of next-generation connected cars.
- Help define UX process and operation for Lucid’s vehicle infotainment system, website, and mobile app
- Collaborate constructively with designers, engineers, researchers, and external partners
- Drive milestones for high level and/or detailed user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Partner with researchers to drive key agendas for usability testing as needed
- Champion the process in meetings making sure designers are on the right track with time and volume of deliverables
- Define and manage strategic initiatives that improve design team efficiency
- Facilitate meetings to drive progress against goals and objectives, and establishing clear next steps
- Coordinate and organize overall design activities and keep all designers on the track
- Wear designer's hat and be able to share constructive feedback based on your own insight
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design management, engineering, product management, user research and content strategy to ensure a smooth product development process
- Support the management team with effective communication, proactive problem solving, information distribution
- BA/BS in (User experience, interaction, graphic, product, industrial, etc.), HCI, or related field
- 10+ years of experience as a digital producer, project manager or program manager with experience establishing programs, supporting design teams, and developing relationships
- Track record of operating independently
- Experience collaborating for product strategy
- Experience working with design and engineering
- Understand data to influence on outcomes
- Experience with Luxury Automotive Brands
- Experience with Luxury Product Marketing in the US, EU, and China
- Voice user experience a plus
- Design experience for Consumer Electronics Product a plus
- Experience multi-lingual digital product UI for consumers
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.