Sr. Test Engineer, Model Based Design
Newark, CA /
Digital – Controls Engineering /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Test Engineer, Model Based Design to. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment, excellent teamwork skills, a strong agile product management knowledge, experiences working with high performing software development teams.
- Develop Unit Tests based on requirements for software components developed to a model-based development lifecycle
- Create harnesses in Simulink Test and design negative and positive test cases for the software component
- Perform MIL, SIL and PIL testing for application level software component(s)
- Deliver to coverage metrics that conform to the minimum requirement of the software component(s) allocated safety integrity level.
- Ensure conformance to modeling guidelines
- Automate regression testing
- Maintain clear and accurate records of testing
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of the controls team verification processes & procedures
- 5+ years' experience in a Test Engineering role
- 5+ years' experience in Math work tools chain, Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow, Polyspace, Model Advisor, m scripting
- 5+ years' experience Requirement Based Testing, White Box Testing
- 5+ years' experience in performing Model in loop (MIL), Software in loop (SIL) and Processor in loop (PIL) testing using Simulink Test Class approach, Tracetronic ECU-Test.
- Hands-on-Experience in performing static and Dynamic code analysis.
- Hands-on-Experience in Infineon AURIX family TC297X and TC3XX series processors.
- Hands-on-Experience in Embedded C and Testing using Parasoft C/C++ testing Tool.
- Hands-on-experience using Lauterbach Trace 32 debugger, TASKING, GCC Compiler.
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in using JAMA, JIRA, GIT.
- Experience in ISO26262, AUTOSAR, ASPICE
- Experience in scripting language Python, Perl.
- Experience in ECU Testing (Vehicle Control Unit, Body Control Unit, Motor Control Unit)
- Data and Control flow analysis, Memory Analysis, Timing analysis, Requirement Development.
- Bachelors Degree in Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics.
- Masters Degree preferred
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.