New Graduate Hardware Engineer
Hardware Engineering – Powertrain Engineering
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a new graduate hardware engineer. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop circuits and systems for high performance electric vehicle powertrain components, such as battery management, motor control, and onboard charger
- Develop circuits and systems for state of the art vehicle infotainment and communication systems
- Work alongside industry gurus in building our revolutionary Lucid Air and FIA Formula E battery pack products
- Proficiency in circuit design and simulation, PCB layout, system bring-up and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated excellence in building hardware systems from scratch
- An open mind with meticulous attention to details for designing highly reliable, mass-producible products
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Verilog or other FPGA HDL
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.