Business Coordinator, Facilities
Casa Grande, AZ /
Manufacturing – Facilities /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid is seeking a Business Coordinator with an expertise in Construction Job Costing and Controls. Previous experience in working within the Construction Industry is a plus. The Business Coordinator will work closely with all members of the project team and will assist with Project Management Team in controlling cost and change management during the project life-cycle. Professionally represent Lucid’s field operations as a regular interface with the process teams, subcontractors, and building officials.
The Business Coordinator will manage a portfolio of medium to large construction projects and function as a liaison with the Cost Control and the project leadership team. Provide insights into project costs and help identify, and pro-actively provide solutions to project issues. Responsible for managing the maintenance of various budgeting, change order, cost tracking/analysis/reporting and invoicing processes.
- Work with estimating to fully understand the as-bought estimates
- Prepare the baseline project cash flow and forecast
- Review and analyze cost impacts associated with contract claims, incentives, and penalties
- Make recommendations for realigning project budgets and contingencies based on project scope changes, actual costs, and estimates to complete
- Prepare, coordinate, and deliver project budget and cost presentations to internal management and to the client, as required
- Experience with budget development, cost control management and analysis
- Knowledge of Project Control Systems and processes
- Comfortable working with all levels and functions in a constructive fashion to achieve organizational objectives
- Experience with building cash flows for long duration construction projects
- Advanced Excel abilities (Pivot tables, VLookup, SumIf, etc.)
- Ability to travel occasionally to other offices and job sites.
- Effective communication skills across a broad spectrum of departments
- Self-motivated & self-starting
- +2 years of experience.
- Progressive responsibilities in cost accounting and tracking related to capital construction projects
- Proven track record of successful financial control and modeling for capital projects.
- Tracking approved and pending change orders against the approved project budget.
- Provide cash flow modeling for monthly expenses.
- Proactively coordinate expenses to meet cash flow commitments or models.
- Track trade holds, contingencies, and other project allowances associated with capital projects.
- Recommending the approval or rejection of invoices to the project and department leadership within the structure of the delegation-of-authority.
- Primary interface with contractors and vendors for requesting information or clarification related to invoices and change orders.
- Responsible to provide required information to contractors and vendors to reject, modify or approved change orders and invoices.
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, economics, commerce, or a related field of study. Engineering degree preferred.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.