Launch Quality Data & Quality Assurance Supervisor
KAEC - Jeddah /
Manufacturing – Quality /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We’re hiring a talented Launch Quality Data & Quality Assurance Supervisor. This role is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact to product and data Quality.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection.
- Implement Quality Management System following ISO and GQOS [Global Quality Operating System].
- Coordinate MFG quality Launch process (LQOS) to ensure all Manufacturing Quality Launch Plan deliverables are met.
- Conduct and coordinate the LQRR [Launch Quality Rediness Review] meeting and present the status in LRR [Launch Readiness Review] meeting.
- Develop plant data system and dashboards for new products
- Track, analyze & communicate quality performance during launch
- Follow-up on launch single issue list and fast response process
- Create inspection plans and follow up on SIP [Standardized Inspection Process] execution
- Create and supervise Quality Training Plan
- Process verification of vehicles by auditing and quality assurance activities
- Launch process implementation assessment through the LQRR [Launch Quality Readiness Review]
- Support QMS alignment with other company programs and management systems.
- Manage quality data for accuracy and reporting.
- Conduct internal audits and address and track associated action plans.
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc in engineering, preferred industrial/quality/production engineering
- 6+ years of experience in automotive manufacturing organization.
- Demonstrated success in the quality field.
- Experience with implementing, facilitating or participating in the ISO 9001:2015 and/or IATF 16949 standard.
- ISO 9001 or IATF 16949 internal auditor qualification is a plus.
- Implementing quality systems in a greenfield is a plus.
- MBA or MSc is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (MS-Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Creative, energetic, self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong written and verbal skills as well as organizational and program management capabilities.
- Ability to coach and train different levels of the manufacturing organization.
- Excellent analytical & technical writing abilities and comprehensive understanding of Document Control, problem solving, Procedures development, FMEA, control plans, Business plans, among other organizational processes.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.