Sr. Atlassian Administrator
Newark, CA /
Information Technology – Planning and Operational Excellence /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We run a large Jira/Confluence platform in cloud and are looking for a Sr. Administrator to join our team who would own performance, scalability and operational excellence on our platform, with a focus on supporting Manufacturing operations. This includes the full administration of the entire Atlassian suite (Jira, Jira Service Desk and Confluence). You will work directly with customers in Manufacturing to make sure that changes and feature requests are balanced with performance and stability SLAs.
These systems are heavily used by the entire company and have aggressive SLAs, which means architecting a scalable, fault-tolerant system is essential.
- Driving your own projects, from design through planning to execution.
- Analyzing and improving availability, efficiency, capacity, scalability, security and performance of our services.
- Representing Systems Operations while working with internal teams and external partners.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems with production systems as part of our on-call rotation.
- Expert in Jira Automation and script runner groovy script setups.
- Provide formal and informal training to Jira users, and less experienced Jira Admins.
- Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to optimize/improve Jira setup and workflows, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
- Install, manage and administer Jira add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
- Providing assistance in the management and support of integrations between tools in development landscape, including : Jira, Confluence, Access, Servicenow, Okta, etc.
- 3+ years of experience as a Systems Development Engineer.
- Functional scripting/programming experience with Perl/Python/Ruby, Bash.(also add Groovy)
- Carving out requirements around ambiguous projects.
- Tuning applications for performance.
- Energy and passion to invent and create new solutions, challenge the status quo and drive positive change.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.