New Graduate Software Engineer
Electronics & Software – Infotainment, Controls, and Integration
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Develop embedded control firmware to advance state of the art electric car performance
- Develop embedded Linux software and user interface to support powerful infotainment features and natural user experience
- Develop scalable data pipeline and data analytics to support R&D and fleet operations
- Develop software tools and test suites compliant with most rigorous industry standards
- Work alongside industry gurus in building our revolutionary Lucid Air and FIA Formula E battery pack products
- Proficiency in two or more software languages including but not limited to: C, C++, Java, Python
- Demonstrated excellence working with some of the following: embedded software development, Unix/Linux environments, application development, data engineering and analytics, and/or software verification and validation
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn other coding languages and frameworks as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of AUTOSAR software platform
- Experience with vehicle functional safety ISO 26262 standard
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.