Senior Telematics Hardware RF Engineer
Newark, CA /
Electronics & Software – Infotainment, Controls, and Integration /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior Telematics Hardware RF Engineers . This position requires an experienced professional with a strong background in electronic product design with integrated RF subsystem. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for defining architecture and develop electronic hardware of the Telematics Control Unit
- Integration multiple RF modules together and ensure coexistence of all RF modules performance.
- Complete all phases of design from prototype to mass production including PCB development, hardware bring up and verification.
- Manage suppliers and venders to achieve best performance and meeting aggressive schedule
- Complex embedded system hardware design experience
- Background in design with high speed interface such as PCIe,SGMII,DDR4
- Strong design experience designing with RF modules such as LTE, WiFi, BT, V2X, GNSS etc.
- Experience in testing and validation of various wireless communication systems
- Proven record of complete high volume product development life cycle experience.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering plus minimum 5-7 years of industry experience
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Automotive experience
- RF circuits and antenna design
- Knowledge and experience in LTE certification and other relevant wireless compliance validation process.
- Experience in Voice telephony product design and verification
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.