Delivery Advisor, Torrance
Torrance, CA /
Retail – Field Sales /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid is building a brand. A post luxury brand centered around sustainability and the human experience. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious Delivery Associate to build Lucid with us.
As a Delivery Associate, your primary responsibility will be to successfully articulate and deliver the Lucid brand and a personalized ownership experience to our customers
To be successful in this role you should be an incredible communicator with the ability to recognize subtle social cues. You will be eager to support the studio team with ad hoc tasks where required and consistently act as a brand promotor.
- As a Delivery Advisor, your primary responsibility will be to successfully articulate and deliver the Lucid brand and a personalized ownership experience to our customers.
- You will seek to understand the customer before delivery by connecting with the sales team and unpacking the customer journey to learn preferences and customizations required.
- You will tailor deliveries to the owner’s needs through asking the appropriate questions to deliver on an exceptional customer centric experience.
- You have the ability to prioritize and schedule tasks independently that places the delivery experience at the center of your decision making.
- You will manage a pipeline of customers through the stages of delivery preparedness and readiness.
- On the day that customers receive their vehicles, you will walk owners through all the key features and functions of their Lucid vehicle.
- You demonstrate a passion to continually refine and adjusting engagement approach to improve customer experiences through feedback and review of customer delivery outcomes.
- · You are an enthusiastic and engaging quick learner with a fondness for providing memorable and enjoyable experiences.
- · The Delivery Advisor is driven by achievement and thrives in an environment where goals are set and attained.
- · The Delivery Advisor will work closely with the Delivery Operations Specialist, sales and service teams.
- You will typically work from a location that conducts both sales and service activities. We see this role as a key member of the delivery process and a loyalty driver for the Lucid brand
- 3+ years of customer-facing and operational planning experience.
- Experience in a luxury retail or hospitality environment preferred.
- Expertise in using Salesforce or an equivalent CRM system with pipeline management experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, sales, or related discipline.
- Ability to engage with all customers and members of the Lucid community in an authentic and courteous manner.
- Demonstrates a passion and enthusiasm for Lucid products and technological advances.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.