Manufacturing Test Engineer
Newark, CA /
Electronics & Software – Infotainment, Controls, and Integration /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Sr Manufacturing Test Engineer
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior Manufacturing Test Engineer. This position requires an experienced professional with a proven track record in define and develop test process and software to validate electronic hardware in a manufacturing environment. [Office1] Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
· Collaborate with HW Design Engineers to develop and execute electronic hardware verification and manufacturing EOL test plan
· Be responsible for developing and documenting all test processes and equipment including the Final Test.
· Hands-on aptitude to make things work in EE, software, and/or ME realms
· Create automated systems to quickly collect feedback about our products’ performance in the factory
· Provide on-site support during NPI and mass production builds both locally and oversea.
· Identify strategic partnerships that can extend our team’s capabilities without compromising our quality standards.
· Expertise with test strategy development and implementation.
Demonstrated analytical skills, ability to define requirements and capability to deliver test solutions.
· 10+ years' experience producing complex electronic products in high volume manufacturing
· Ability to write robust, extensible software in a variety of languages on a variety of platforms.
· Strong Python, C/C++ programming skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication / reporting and interpersonal skills
· Working knowledge of functional test and ATE techniques (ICT, BSCAN, AOI, X-ray) for board-level assemblies (PCBAs).
· Automotive experience`
· B.S/M.S in Electrical or System Engineering
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.