Newark, CA /
Electronics & Software – Information Technology /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Storage Architect for Lucid Motors. We are looking for someone who will lead the team in the design, implementation and management of our electronic storage and recovery systems. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Serve as the lead storage engineer in the design, implementation and management of Lucid’s electronic storage and recovery systems.
- Drive storage design, implementation and efficient operations while recommending best practice strategies for storage and recovery solutions.
- Maintain and enhance the storage and recovery assets’ availability and their efficient utilization.
- Provide proactive storage forecasting in order to develop strategies to reduce storage and recovery costs over time.
- Manage the ongoing maintenance, security, and availability of Storage and NAS infrastructure based on business requirements and adhering to tight operations, security, and procedural models.
- Manage complex provisioning, advanced maintenance, data replication, disaster recovery, data migration and documentation for our storage and recovery environments.
- Mentor colleagues, developing procedures and best practices standards.
- Support complex storage & recovery devices, including NAS, SAN and Backup solutions across all tiers, under minimal supervision
- Minimum 5+ years of recent experience in Storage administration.
- Experience with Dell EMC Isilon products.
- Ability to implement High Availability, Fail Over and Disaster Recovery
- Experience with mission-critical services and applications in an enterprise environment.
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills.
- Self-motivator able to take tasks or projects and run with them
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well and collaborate with other teams of various skills.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with technical creativity and vision.
- Experience with StorageCraft
- Experience with Rubrik
- Experience with Dell EMC VxRail
- Experience with SolarWinds
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.