Senior ADAS Control Software Integration Engineer
Digital – Autonomous Driving /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking an ADAS Control Software Engineer for our ADAS / AD (Autonomous Driving) team. This position requires strong backgrounds in ADAS control and embedded software development and testing. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Integrate ADAS/AD motion planning and control software for our embedded autonomous driving compute platform
- Integrate AUTOSAR based SW and test with different test platforms, such as SIL, HIL, VIL, and test vehicles
- Provide guidance for motion planning and control engineers on the platform software team on the subject of AUTOSAR
- Provide design, development, and debug support for integrating individual functions into the control unit
- Ensure optimization of platform software through design reviews and code reviews
- Evaluate performance of the software and optimize it for the target hardware
- Work with vehicle test team to support controller tuning and its environment
- Integrate, test and validate software components to ensure the required high software quality level and conformity to industry standards
- Interact with cross functional teams to ensure the needs of the stack are met
- Build tools to help team evaluate performance or ease a process.
- Experience in ADAS control software development based on model-based design
- Experience with AUTOSAR tools and SW integration into ECUs and bench testing
- Object oriented programming with C++ and/or strong C programming skills
- Familiarity with Matlab Simulink and auto-code generation.
- Demonstrated experience developing commercial products using embedded systems
- Demonstrated experience in integrating with cross functional teams
- Experience in automotive supplier interaction, specification development, release management, change management
- Agile development tools and environments
- Proficiency in additional programming languages (e.g. C++, Python, Matlab, etc)
- Knowledge of ROS or other middleware systems
- Experience in static code analysis, component and system integration, testing and verification on system and vehicle level
- Knowledge of applicable safety standards and regulations, industry benchmark and customer requirements
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
· California (Bay Area) - $127,000 - $181,500
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.