HR Operations Specialist
Casa Grande, AZ /
People & Places – HR Operations /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The HR Operations Specialist will bring a passion to create World Class onboarding experience and employee experience and will drive continuous process improvement. This position will work closely with the Global HR Operations team and local HR Team.
- Drive issues to resolution and escalating unresolved issues to in a timely manner including developing options and recommendations to drive critical decisions
- Pre-boarding preparation and close communication with candidates.
- Onboarding preparation and cross-functioning collaborations (HR, TA, IT, Payroll, Security, Facilities, etc.), and onsite onboarding support.
- Identify and execute on continuous improvement of Global HR Operations processes and programs to enhance the overall employee and manager experience.
- Expert in I-9 Verification, I-9 Re-verification, I-9 audit, and corrections processes.
- Conduct and participate in various internal audits (e.g. I-9 Audit, personnel record audit….etc)
- Assist in New Hire Orientation and provide positive onboarding experience for all new hires.
- Deliver variety of HR support and guidance by providing appropriate influence, guidance, and assistance through HR Helpdesk (Jira).
- Maintain HRIS records, enter new hire data, and process employee status changes.
- New Hire Swags maintenance
- Maintain a service-focused and user-oriented attitude, and continuous improvement towards Operational Excellence.
- Provide administrative support to the human resources function in all areas.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resource Management or related field desired.
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources Management.
- UltiPro experience is a plus.
- Excellent Excel skills, as well as proficient Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills, is a must.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills. Focus on employee data accuracy and integrity
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work with peers and internal customers at all levels
- Knowledge of supporting multiple HR disciplines (compensation, benefits, learning and development, stock administration, immigration, staffing, HRIS and reporting
- Excellent process skills, documentation, and in-depth analytical skills – innovative problem solver, able to be resilient under pressure.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.