Logistics SAP, Transportation, Yard Management Specialist
Newark, CA /
Logistics & Operations – Corporate Logistics /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid’s Corporate Logistics team is looking for someone with proven experience working with business teams, developers, and outside partners to meet the challenges of a fast-growing automotive company. You’ll use your supply chain know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve complex problems so the business can do more. You’re comfortable spearheading teams and simplifying complex issues to enable high-level management decision making.
Aligning technology with business goals to create strategies is this role in a nutshell. You work with the business stakeholders in gathering and developing requirements, for analyzing potential design solutions and alternatives. The right candidate suggests ‘best practice’ guidance, sharing design and/or implementing technology to enable future growth. This Specialist for the business and is relied on for their expertise, their deep functional and subject matter knowledge, and their ability to recommend solutions that meet the needs of upstream and downstream stakeholders. Cross-functional collaboration is essential, as well as the capability to define projects using measured improvement strategies as well as large-scale initial implementations.
- Possess proficiency in business analysis, business practice, testing, architecture knowledge, solution design, specific to TMS/YMS transportation management
- Support configuration, design, build, test and deploy Logistics solutions to ensure seamless, effective implementation.
- Assist to develop, manage, and implement project plans, budgets, and timelines
- Conduct workshops to drive Key Design Decisions with clear recommendations based on leading best-practice knowledge, weighed against business maturity
- Develop strong relationships, gaining the respect for the critical partnership areas
- Continue to learn and develop your technical SAP and business expertise
- Minimum of 5 years of SAP TMS and YMS experience
- Minimum of 5 years IT support or 5 years technical project management
- Ability to understand configuration of SAP transportation management, yard management, warehouse management, and their inter-dependencies
- Supply Chain background, CSCP or similar preferred. Logistics process knowledge: SAP packing and nesting box structures, transportation management, and yard management are a must.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.