General Assembly Production Team Member
Casa Grande, AZ /
Manufacturing – Production Team /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The General Assembly Production Team Member position will be responsible for day to day operations at our plant in Casa Grande, AZ. This is a unique opportunity to set up and run a world class plant to build a world class vehicle.
Candidates may travel to our office in Newark, California for pre-production builds, but will be permanently located in Casa Grande, Arizona.
Demonstrated ability to perform standardized work process and defined work instructions.
- Working on feet for extended periods of time.
- Lifting objects at various load levels.
- Use of complex tooling that requires specialized training.
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment: safety glasses, vests, shoes, hard hats.
- Evaluates the assembly processes and equipment to look for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ability to solve problems independently and in team environments at a rapid pace.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills, comfortable presenting ideas and issues to peer groups and leaders.
- Escalates any process abnormalities to the appropriate support groups and leaders.
- Positive energy and attitude.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in the U.S.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, be committed, and be quality focused.
- Must have the ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Flexibility to support any shift including day, night and swing shifts, as needed. Weekend and holiday work may be required.
- There is frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) and perform other similar actions during the course of the workday.
- Manufacturing assembly experience
- Previous experience working in an automotive OEM plant.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.