Feature Owner – ADAS Viewing Systems
Newark, CA /
Autonomous Driving – Autonomous Driving /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The ADAS team is currently seeking an experienced Feature Owner to be responsible for the ADAS functions related to vision systems. This position requires an experienced professional with a track record of successfully bringing new automotive (ADAS) software features into production.
- Conceptualize, prototype, test, and launch cutting-edge ADAS viewing features: Driver Monitoring Systems, Surround View Camera Display, and Blind Spot Camera Display
- Develop the feature definitions, use cases, functional requirements, target performances, test scenarios, and test traceability matrix
- Drive the feature specification with creative ideas together with the HMI team to bring each feature to the next level providing a best in class premium experience
- Work closely with Tier 1 suppliers and internal teams to implement innovative solutions
- Define the signals and commands to be exchanged between ADAS, body and infotainment systems
- Be responsible for the timely delivery of fully validated, high-quality customer features
- Work closely with other teams to ensure good communication to achieve a seamless and robust vehicle implementation
- Proven track record of bringing automotive ADAS customer features into production
- Experience with automotive supplier interaction, specification development, project/release management, change management
- Expertise in SysML architecture modeling and requirements engineering
- Expertise in creating and managing complex hardware-software systems
- Ability to present results and achievements to a non-expert audience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of technical excellence
- Understanding of image processing, image stitching and image manipulation algorithms and techniques
- Previous experience with ADAS functions at a Tier 1 or OEM
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and applicable (safety) standards for typical ADAS features (e.g. ASPICE, ISO26262, FMVSS)
- Proficiency with agile development tools and environments (Jira, Jama, …)
- Some proficiency in C++ software developments
- xperience in component and system integration, testing and verification on system and vehicle level
- Knowledge of in-vehicle communication protocols (CAN, LIN, Ethernet)
- Experience with feature level project management
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or other related fields
- Higher degrees preferred
- 5-10 years of work experience, ideally in the automotive field
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.