Manager, Vehicle Testing KSA
Hardware Engineering – Vehicle Development /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry.
Lucid is currently seeking a Manager, Vehicle Testing KSA to lead our vehicle test activities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and ensure our Lucid vehicles are ready for our Middle Eastern market customers. This position requires an automotive professional with relevant technical and managerial experience testing early-stage electric vehicle prototypes as well as production ready vehicles.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a strong drive, team leadership, and has had prior experience bringing vehicles to production. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Plan, setup and execute vehicle testing including field durability and full vehicle validation tests.
- Support the execution of tests in region requested by Lucid’s attribute and system owners.
- Lead & Own the Test Process for Vehicle Validation for critical customer use cases.
- Lead and mentor a team of engineers and technicians to execute tests to qualify all vehicle trim levels and ensure vehicle is ready for production.
- Lead the Implementation of Test Standards, Best Practices and Workflows as required.
- Collaborate with system, feature and attribute owners to ensure a complete vehicle validation plan.
- Report project status and key issues to the vehicle program and to management.
- Ensure test results are documented and published in a clear, concise and timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during testing.
- Extensive domestic and international travel to test sites and fleet drives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Experience with vehicle testing on proving grounds and fleet drives
- A strong understanding of electric vehicle systems
- A strong understanding of vehicle testing standards
- Licensed by an OEM/Supplier/professional authority to drive prototype test vehicles
- Strong data analysis and reporting experience
- A strong knowledge of automotive testing instrumentation and tools
- Experience setting up vehicles to achieve desired testing results
- Experience leading teams of engineers
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented attitude
- Detail oriented and organized mindset
- Comfortable with initiating and taking ownership of projects
- Track record of establishing strong processes and work procedures
- Up to 25% domestic and international travel required.
- Masters of PhD degree in a relevant engineering field
- Experience testing fully electric vehicles
- 10+ years of experience in the automotive or relevant industry
Come work alongside some of the best and most accomplished minds in the industry. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, Lucid Motors is making significant breakthroughs in clean technology.
Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we’d love to have you join our team!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate the differences that make up our team, our products, and our community.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.