Sr. QA Engineer Automation and Tools
Digital – Software Quality & Validation /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Sr. QA Engineer Automation and Tools to join our Software Quality Engineering team. This requires an experienced professional with a background in software quality assurance and automation. The ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, possess the ability to learn quickly and strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Design and develop automation frameworks for validation test automation
- Work closely with QA/Validation engineers, understand the test cases/scenarios to automate test cases
- Develop tooling/automation to improve the efficiency of the validation team
- Analyze vehicle logs and test data to identify trends using in-house tools to trace failures for root cause analysis and documentation
- Mentor the team to achieve the validation team goals
- 5+ yrs. of experience with automation using framework development using Python, PyTest, Robot Framework, etc.
- 5+ yrs. of experience in testing RESTful API’s either through postman or any other testing frameworks
- 5+ yrs. of experience with ADB (Android Debug Bridge) concepts
- 5+ yrs. experience with Automotive-centric software frameworks, physical interfaces/protocols (Automotive Ethernet, CAN bus, UDS/Diag/DoCAN)
- Experience with ADAS features such as Highway Assist, Lane Departure, Adaptive Cruise Control utilizing LiDAR/RADAR
- Basic linux commands knowledge
- Mobile Automation experience is plus
- Working experience with IoT Over the air updates
- Experience with micro services and Cloud technologies
- Experience with Databased, RDS/NoSQL/Document DB
- Automobile industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, MIS, or equivalent field required.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
· California (Bay Area) - $127,000-$181,500
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.