Regional Parts Manager
Miami, FL /
Retail – Service Programs /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Regional Parts Manager will oversee supply chain at the field operations level within their assigned region. The role includes optimizing return on investment through inventory control, parts sales and expense management. In order to establish those efficiencies, the role will require developing, implementing and providing training to the field teams. The Regional Parts Manager is an integral part of the service experience which focuses on customer satisfaction. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
This role will be remote, supporting the regional area service centers.
- Communicates, enforces, and monitors effective field parts operational processes
- Maintains an accurate and effective parts inventory control processes
- Analyze and report on P&L, obsolescence and exceptions
- Responsible for parts department setup in new service centers
- Monitor parts efficiency in assigned region, including parts ordering, and finding resolutions to delays or other issues as they arise
- Mentor, train and empower Part Advisors on the field teams
- Analyze, summarize, and communicate status updates to leadership
- Advocate for customer needs to ensure a high experience level
- May be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to travel
- Have a passion for sustainable transportation and changing the automotive industry
- 5 years or more experience in a parts department leadership role – high line preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask while maintaining high level of accuracy
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
- Able to effectively work both individually and within a group in a high-paced environment
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office, ERP, DMS and other proprietary management system applications
- Must possess a valid driver license
- Automotive Technology or Business Management degree, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of HV systems, LV systems, and EV powertrains
- Start-up experience and related fast-paced environments
- Previous OEM Parts training
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.