Newark, CA /
Digital – Integration and Validation /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking an Engineer, Automation for the team. In this role you will support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing, automation and release management. .Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing, automation and release management
- Define and implement appropriate automation of operational activities.
- Improve the replicability of build and test runs using central OS configuration management, virtualization and containerization (e.g. Docker)
- Contribute to building a strong team of Build Infrastructure Engineers
- Understand and suggest improvements to the existing build systems.
- Unify our development pipeline, build process, testing and deployment strategies across diverse teams
- Work closely with application developers and participating in the architectural discussions.
- Advocate a DevOps culture of automation, self-service, and engineering best practices to enable development teams.
- 2+ years experience with programming and scripting
- 2+ years experience working with git, Jenkins, CI/CD, Pipelines
- Solid understanding of software configuration management systems and source code version control systems
- Familiarity with test processes and test strategies including the generation of meaningful test metrics
- Strong communication skills to gather requirements from the development teams and to train the teams in the workflow and processes.
- Experience with model-based development (MATLAB/Simulink) tools and workflow
- Experience with embedded systems, good understanding of embedded devices flashing process
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science or other related fields
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.