Vehicle Evaluation Manager
Casa Grande, AZ /
Manufacturing – Manufacturing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The vehicle Evaluation Manager in Quality Control area will lead the plant’s quality strategy day to day at our plant in Casa Grande, AZ. In this position you will work closely with all productive areas looking for a flawless process and standard execution that drive us to achieve a perfect quality outcome. This is a unique opportunity to set up and run a world class plant that will build the best car ever.
- Provide a clear vision and plan to drive the factory for a quality excellence trough the coordination of manufacturing quality engineering project teams
- Continuously challenge the organization to achieve world-class results by setting internal and external smart targets
- Forge excellent cross-functional relationships between engineering, quality, projects, and manufacturing promoting the interdependence
- Produce comprehensive and elaborate spreadsheets, graphs and PowerPoint presentations for meetings and management reports
- Coordinate resources, provide clear direction and timelines for deliverables and delegate tasks across the full project team
- Plan, schedule and conduct regular project sync meetings to embrace, align and empower quality engineers to achieve best in the world results
- Facilitate the interface between engineering and manufacturing to achieve an efficient product manufacturability design
- Create an environment where every employee is valued for their contributions, and they understand how they impact the success of the company
- Develop inspection specifications and standards based on voice of customer
- Create, implement and review all manufacturing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and workstation layouts
- Travel up to 25%, occasionally on short notice
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and +10 years of equivalent experience required in automotive Industry
- Proficient with equipment & process planning, budget process, and simultaneous engineering activities
- Exemplary verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability to build outstanding teams and interface well with senior management
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Kaizen 5S and Six Sigma process
- Capability to implement and drive a quality operating system within the Quality Control department
- Experience methodizing production workstations for ergonomics and efficiency
- Ability to create improvement plans for quality with productive areas to achieve desired results
- Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing certification
- Masters preferred
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.