Digital – Infotainment /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are hiring Android Engineers.
- Industry experience in Android development, and proven industry experience of shipping Android software products.
- Domain knowledge and experience of software development on the Android system and have worked with multiple areas of Android SDK.
- Experience in API design, performance optimization, client architecture, or tools in the mobile space
- Proficiency in Java or C/C++ programming to write clean and well-structured code.
- Experience with IDEs, source code management, unit testing, code review, issue tracking, and graphics performance analysis tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in the areas of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
Nice to Have:
- Good at least one of the following Android domains: Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth
- Experience with vendors and/or Wi-Fi certification is a plus
- Experience designing, developing and real-world deployment of complex Android software systems.
- Experience working on automotive infotainment systems
- Advanced degree preferred
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.