Architect, Mobile Applications
Newark, CA /
Digital – Infotainment /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid Motors is seeking a Sr. Architect for it's Mobile Applications team. The successful candidate will join what we feel is the most innovative and exciting Electric Vehicle manufacturer on the planet. You will contribute to the development of mobile applications that will be the envy of the automotive industry. This is an exciting opportunity to work with and help lead some of the finest engineers, developers, and designers as we push the envelope and produce systems and software that could only previously be conceived but never before built. Come join Lucid Motors and be a part of creating automotive and mobile application legend.
- Lead the design and architecture of high quality, high performance Mobile Application software in accordance with industry best practices
- Support integration of mobile software into the complete vehicle/cloud ecosystem
- Monitor industry trends to make Lucid the industry leader in Vehicle Mobile Applications
- Architect and Develop prototypes to take full advantage of emerging technologies
- 10+ years of experience developing mobile applications
- 5+ years of iOS experience
- Familiarity with Android application requirements
- 5+ years of previous VP, Director, Architect, or Principal Engineer experience
- A passion for Mobile App development and a proven record of turning great ideas into great products
- Experience with common cloud platforms and related services
- Familiarity with common network and security protocols
- Automotive systems development experience
- Extensive Mobile system development experience
- 5 years of experience with Infotainment Systems
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.