Software Development Engineer in Test
Newark, CA /
Electronics & Software – Infotainment, Controls, and Integration /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a SDET(software development engineer in Test), Infotainment. This position requires an experienced professional with a background in Test automation. As SDET, you will help accelerate our product development by helping to build the safest and most reliable vehicle possible.
- Develop and maintain Test automation framework.
- Develop and execute automated test cases and perform bug tracking and management.
- Understand user features and create test plans and test cases for assigned features.
- Contribute to building a flexible and scalable automation solution.
- Test and release in alignment with vehicle integration, ensuring quality at the vehicle level.
- Be a customer advocate and work closely with the team to ensure our testing strategy and environments resemble closely to customer use cases.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, or related field.
- Experience with scripting, automation, and test development.
- Experience in test automation for Linux and/or Android OS.
- Experience with continuous integration systems.
- Fluency in Python or any other scripting language.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly technical, organized, creative, motivated, and passionate about achieving results.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.