Manager, Internal Audit, Manufacturing
Casa Grande, AZ /
Finance & Accounting – Finance /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, this position will assist with leading and directing manufacturing's internal audit activities, with accountability for the planning, risk assessment, scoping, execution and reporting of audit activities.
- Assist with developing, defining priorities and implementing the strategy of Lucid’s global internal audit function
- Assist with conducting annual risk assessment program to develop a robust plan, that will include financial, operational and compliance audits
- Plan and execute audit projects and provide reports on the effectiveness of the internal control structure along with recommendations that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of underlying business processes and controls
- Conduct audits, fraud investigations and other special investigations with appropriate interfaces with the other compliance, ethics and security partners
- Articulate importance of internal controls, maintenance of an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit to business partners within the organization
- Provide advisory support to the business with a focus on identify opportunities for process and control improvements
- Assist business partners with the development of management action plans to mitigate weaknesses and provide thought leadership on the appropriateness of the plan
- Proactively identify opportunities for audit process automation and continuous auditing through use of analytics and other tools
- Leverage technology and data to optimize and maximize the effectiveness of the internal audit process and engagements
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 8+ years of internal audit experience in a manufacturing organization
- Extensive experience with understanding business processes and controls
- Expertise in conducting financial and operational internal audits
- CPA, CIA certification with a Big 4 background highly preferred
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, risk assessment and problem-solving skills
- May require domestic travel. Candidate is expected to be in the Phoenix area with frequent visits to the manufacturing facility
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.