Senior Manager, Talent Management
Newark, CA /
People & Places – Human Resources /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Talent Management leader will be a key member of the HR leadership team, reporting directly to the Chief People Officer and will be responsible for all aspects of design, implementation and administration of Talent Management programs. This role will be focused on the continued growth of Lucid Motors by providing strategic support for the Company’s initiatives and overall performance. This role requires experience and proven performance delivering strategic and innovative talent development and employee engagement initiatives and programs. It will be your role to balance long-term strategy planning with the ability to create sustainable, scalable, actionable and measurable plans that are understood by all stakeholders. Your understanding of all aspects of the business will be essential as a thought leader on strategic solutions to attract, engage, develop, and retain employees while aligning them with the organization’s culture, strategies, and vision.
- Develop a talent development strategy that will scale with the company as we grow in size and locations
- Design solutions in partnership with senior leaders to interpret and mobilize business strategies that culminate in organizational capabilities
- Lead and guide in the development of talent develop solutions including: manager, employee and leader development, performance feedback, employee events / engagement, culture and internal communications.
- Review, edit and enhance talent development programs including planning, forecasting and modeling on an annual basis
- Partner the Operations COE to develop effective analytics and metrics to enable a deep understanding of our talent, influence program direction and monitor business impact and effectiveness
- Lead, inspire and develop the team to leverage their expertise, exceed customer expectations, facilitate change and constantly innovate to differentiate against competition
- Provide mentoring and career development to team members to strengthen their capabilities, build functional expertise and foster a collaborative, values-driven team culture of high standards, strong productivity and innovation
- Ensure talent development strategies and solutions support existing and emerging business needs, and over time implement strategies to make talent management a competitive advantage
- Serve as the internal Subject Matter Expert regarding talent development best practices as well as current trends and innovative new tools / methods
- Develop innovative solutions to drive and measure employee engagement, including programs that support an environment of collaboration, innovation and growth.
- A minimum of 8 years focused in Learning & Organizational Development, with a background in leadership development, executive coaching, organizational development, talent management, change management, project management —including experience with leading high profile projects, strategy definition, process improvement, culture and system change, instructional design, team development, meeting facilitation and design, and communications.
- 3-5 years working directly with the head of HR and / or senior leaders facilitating the integration of organizational culture and change with creative designs to bring culture to life via facilitating, partnering and coaching on how actions reflect and drive culture, weaving cultural standards into practice and processes and make culture real to employees.
- Demonstrated thought leadership and management capabilities.
- Ability to influence at all levels in an organization and partner across HR to scale delivery and support as needed.
- Strong business acumen, attention to detail and strong sense of logic.
- A demonstrated ability to multitask, probe, analyze and problem-solve issues with minimal guidance.
- This candidate shall possess an undergraduate degree with advanced degree preferred. Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, Economics, or other related field is preferred.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.