Manager, Revenue Accounting
Finance & Accounting – Accounting /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Manager of Revenue Accounting within Lucid’s corporate accounting team. An ideal candidate in this role will be someone with automotive industry background, or other form of manufacturing experience.
- Support month end revenue close processes, including preparation and review of journal entries, account reconciliations and reporting in compliance with SOX requirements.
- Review the financial and flux reporting submitted by regions and assist with preparation of consolidated corporate reporting packs, SEC reporting schedules and audit support.
- Work closely with business partners and regions to ensure compliance with revenue accounting policies and procedures, internal control and SOX.
- Collaborate with relevant business partners to investigate, explain and resolve material variances and fluctuations on revenue and AR related account balances and reconciliations and be able to communicate to management.
- Support automation and expansion of existing operational processes to improve efficiency of the revenue accounting process.
- Partner closely with Tax, Treasury, Internal Audit, Operations, IT, and other departments and provide accounting and compliance requirements for new products and regional expansion.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance with a CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 6+ years of accounting/finance experience, including Big 4 audit firm experience.
- Manage, mentor, train staff.
- Knowledge of order to cash accounting, reporting and control procedures within a publicly traded company, preferably within the automotive industry.
- Proven ability to prioritize activities and manage workload in a complex fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and detail oriented.
- Excellent time management skills, communication, decision making, and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze and resolve moderately complex problems and data sets.
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools and excellent knowledge of spreadsheets.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
· California (Bay Area) - $131,000 – $187,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.