Cycle Counter / Auditor
Casa Grande, AZ /
Supply Chain – Logistics /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Cycle Counter for our Casa Grande Manufacturing facility. Positions available in both Tempe, AZ and Casa Grande, AZ. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk the warehouse and work areas; use hands and fingers, to handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move material from 15-70 lbs. using equipment when necessary on a regular basis. Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles using a calculator to the degree required to perform the job based upon job requirements including addition, subtraction, multiplication, calculating.
- Monitor inventory integrity by performing daily cycle counts to maintain established accuracy goals
- Review inventory transactions to resolve inventory discrepancies
- Use root cause analysis techniques to resolve discrepancies by working closely with manufacturing departments
- Perform inventory adjustments in SAP to correct discrepancies
- Report inventory shortage adjustments to Supervisor to avoid stock-outs, and no-stocks
- Maintain records for inventory accuracy trends, inventory reconciliations, fiscal year-end inventory audit
- Perform random receipt audits and advises Purchasing/Supply Chain of discrepancies
- Identify potential areas for inventory discrepancies and reports to Supervisor
- Maintain product identification such as part numbers and product identification tags and labels
- Follow workplace 6S standards
- Assists with periodic (at least annual) physical inventory audits
- Operates forklift truck or order picker when necessary
- Demonstrate communication skills (verbal and non-verbal) with all levels of management and the ability to present data in levels of detail appropriate for the audience
- Demonstrate interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation
- Has the capability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exhibit strong self-initiative, problem solving, decision making, and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment to continuously create efficiencies through creativity, experimentation, and ideation
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment, while learning a new business domain and building subject matter expertise
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft Office Suite, Smartsheets, Tableau, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required at least 1 year of inventory control experience required One year of experience operating a Stand-up or Narrow Aisle Forklift preferred
- Experience with SAP or similar software
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.