Talent Acquisition Manager - Casa Grande, AZ
Casa Grande, AZ /
People & Places – Talent Acquisition /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Talent Acquisition Manager for Lucid Motors will support the manufacturing location in Casa Grande, AZ and reports to the Director of Global Talent Acquisition. The role will drive our talent acquisition mission in Casa Grande building a TA function and working with leaders across manufacturing to ensure hiring objectives are being met efficiently now and in the future. It is both tactical and strategic and includes team leadership, recruiting, TA function build out, TA process development, strategy development and presentation, branding / social media, university / trade school, diversity and veteran hiring. Our TA teams achieve results by being collaborative, adjusting to ambiguity, excelling against aggressive timelines and responding to the needs of the business.
- Be a leader with your client groups and your team. Demonstrate influence to enable positive change, proactively develop strategies and tactics for candidate flow and consideration as well as repeatable and measurable processes.
- Build an exceptional TA team that addresses current and future hiring needs to ensure manufacturing goals are continually met.
- Provide leadership, training and mentoring to the TA team to ensure their success as individuals and as a team.
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies that attract, land and retain applicable talent at all levels of the organization.
- Build expertise in the evaluation of candidates and tracking of applicable data in your team and client groups for high quality hires and retention.
- Advisor to clients to create and manage an on-going strategy that allows for pro-active recruiting and pipelining.
- Identify opportunities and drive improvements to the TA processes that create an exceptional candidate experience.
- Build credibility and trust among leadership, employees, candidates and external resources through a systematic approach, clear documentation, communications, and follow-through.
- Actively coach and/or collaborate with HR team members.
- 10+ years’ TA experience that includes 5 years as a Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Experience recruiting engineers, technicians, management, supply chain and other related roles supporting an advanced manufacturing center.
- Successful TA leadership experience, with proven success in linking TA strategies to the business while meeting hiring goals.
- TA process development and improvement experience based on trackable data, repeatable steps and utilizing an advanced applicant tracking system.
- Leadership experience mentoring and managing recruiters to be successful as a team.
- Experience working in complex organizations partnering closely with executives, line management and cross-geographical teams.
- Successful experience working in a changing environment with limited structure.
- Applied knowledge of federal, state and local laws and statutes for employment.
- Proven planning and execution skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work through ambiguity.
- BA preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Up to 15% travel required.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.