ADAS Data - Software Test & Validation Engineer
Newark, CA /
Digital – Software Quality /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking an ADAS Data Test & Validation Engineer to join our Software Quality and Validation Engineering team. This requires an experienced professional with a background in software quality assurance and system validation. The ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, possess the ability to learn quickly, and strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
- Responsible for the end-to-end testing of various post processing microservices
- Create & amend test cases to perform software validation across ECUs, focusing on ADAS/AD at the vehicle system level
- Design, maintain and execute automated tests - including functional, system integration, regression, performance, and API testing
- Work cross-functionally to identify risks and opportunities for product integrity and user experience
- Drive a validation of high quality, high performance, and product ready software
- Own and Validate the System feature level end-to-end testing on the vehicle
- Align and support SQA processes and activities within functional areas such as System, Hardware, and Safety
- 3+ Years of experience in Software System validation
- 2+ Experience with testing of Automotive or Mobile products
- Expertise in Python/Perl/CAPL scripting language
- Experience in areas related to ADAS/AD
- Experience with Automation testing, Docker, Kubernetes Micro-services
- Knowledge of AWS services related to CI/CD/CT
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases, and queries
- Experience with Bluetooth, MATLAB, Vector tools
- BS minimum in an Engineering discipline such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or similar
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.